Here are 9 critical points to help you get the most out of air blasting:
1. Ensure You’re Working To The Correct Parameters.
2. Select The Correct Air Pressure To Deliver The Chosen Media And Optimize Both Work Speed And Costs.
3. Choose The Smallest Media That Will Do What Is Required.
4. Remember That A Small Heavy / Dense Media Particle Will Gain Much More Energy Than A Large Light Particle.
5. Media Flow Regulation Requires To Be Optimised On A Pressure System.
6. On The Venturie / Suction Delivery System Alternative Regulation Requires Attention.
7. Surface Consistency And Repeatability.
8. Nozzle And Air Jet Size Compatibility On A Venturie Fed System.
9. Quality And Delivery Of Your Compressed Air.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to follow the Roslerblog and receive tips, inspiration, useful reference information, and notification of new posts by email.
Rosler UK Facebook Page